Dedham:The Rashi School
The Rashi School: 8000 Great Meadow Road, Dedham MA
Our Dedham program is held at, though not affiliated with, the Rashi School. Located along the Needham/Dedham line, this beautiful campus backs up to the Charles River and a resource rich woodland. We often come across evidence of deer, bunnies and birds of prey. The well-trodden trails are wonderful for walks in the woods while the large playing fields are great for active games!
Things to Know
- Offered for Explorers (Ages 3-6) and Hikers (Ages 6-8)
- Program runs from 9:00am-1:00pm
- 8:30am early drop-off and extended day until 3:00pm are available
- Extended day is NOT available on Fridays
- Please bring a NUT-FREE lunch
- Mid-moring snack of Rold Gold pretzels will be provided
- A Fla-Vor-Ice popsicle is given at the end of each day
- Children MUST be potty-trained
This program requires a health form for your child. Please submit a health record from your child's physician before June 1st. You can email all health forms to info@puddlestompers, or mail your health forms to:
PUDDLESTOMPERS Nature Exploration
1 Bridge Street, Suite 105
Dedham Summer 2017 Schedule
July 10 - 14
July 17 - 21
Discover who is getting up when you are going to bed at night!
Nature is full of busy builders! Weave a spiders web! Build a bird nest!
Early Drop-off & Extended Day
Early drop-off at 8:30am and extended day 1:00-3:00pm are available at this location. Extended day is NOT available on Fridays. If you would like to register less than a week before the start of your program, you must speak with a PUDDLESTOMPERS Staff member first, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can register for early drop-off and extended day here.
Early Drop-off: $8.50/day/child
Extended day: $34/day/child
*10% discount for Parent Talk members